Sri Arvind Mahila College, Patna, which is a Constituent Unit of Patliputra University, Patna is a Public Authority under Section 2(h) of RTI Act, 2005. Indian Citizen who intends to seek information available with this college may do so subject to compliance of the due process.
The information pertaining mainly to its functioning as Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate educational institution as a constituent unit of Patliputra University, Patna, are available.
In consonance with RTI Act, 2005, the college has a Public Information Officer (PIO) and Assistant Public Information Officer (APIO).
The Principal of this College is the PIO.
The details of the Assistant Public Information Officer (APIO) are as under:
Dr. Yogendra Kumar
Professor, Department of History
The persons who intend to seek information under RTI ACT, 2005 may send their application to the following address:
Public Information Officer,
Sri Arvind Mahila College, Patna
Kazipur Road No. 04
Instructions to file an RTI Application for this College:
- Write a formal application which should be typed or neatly hand-written, wherein mention atop ” Application under RTI act 2005″.
- You can write an RTI application in English or Hindi.
- State your request in the form of specific, detailed questions. Ask for documents or extracts of documents, if required.
- Attach Government RTI Fee in the form of IPO/DD/MO etc as applicable with the RTI Application.
- To obtain documents, the applicant has to make a payment of Rs. 2 per page.
- Pay fee to ” PIO, Sri Arvind Mahila College, Patna”.
- Provide your full name and address, contact details, email address.
- Applicant must sign applicant the application clearly.
- Date of the application must be mentioned in the application.
- You must keep a photocopy of the application for your future references.
- At the end of the application make a declaration that you are an Indian citizen.
- The law mandates that information must be provided within 30 days. If this does not happen, you can file an appeal. The first appeal should be addressed to ” The Appellate Authority ” with the name of the department and the address. The appellate authority is mandated to revert in 45 days from the date of receipt of the appeal. If the Appellate authority refuses/fails to reply, further appeals lie with the Information Commission, the Chief Information Commissioner, State/Central Information Commission.